I am linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching again for Five for Friday.
1. I made it through the first week back in school! Not only did I survive, but we had a lot fun learning about snow and winter while we were at it! :)
2. It amazes me everyday that my kids are growing and learning the way they are. My son was reading me a chapter book the other night and it just made my heart melt!
3. In my classroom this week, we worked on one of our Kagan Cooperative Learning structures called "Rally Coach". Here is a picture of two of my little friends doing the structure. I will be posting more about some of these structures next week.
4. I have been so impressed with my students' writing lately. To make things even better, this week at the writing station my students have been ROCKING! They were just writing away and I loved it.
5. Tonight my daughter is spending the night at my in-laws so my son and I are getting to have some fun time together playing games and watching a movie. I love getting to spend some quality times with my kiddos one-on-one.
Have a great weekend everyone!