Red Carpet Fun with Oriental Trading

We became teachers for the fame and fortune right?!?!?!  Well, maybe not, but that doesn't mean we can't pretend like that's the reason for a night of fun.  That's exactly what we did in French Lick a couple weeks ago.

Our team of organizers know that teachers are truly rock stars and we wanted them to be treated like the red carpet stars they are.  We couldn't do this alone!  Oriental Trading made it possible for us to create a red carpet affair we won't soon forget.

When our attendees entered the ballroom hallway, they were greeted by the paparazzi trying to get their picture. 




Attendees entered the ballroom through the gorgeous Hollywood arch.  How amazing is that?


I may have been a tad excited about this arch!

Inside our ballroom, the décor really made everyone feel like they were at a red-carpet affair.

Jenny was so excited to see her friend Oscar! ;)

It was like we were really in Hollywood!


We had a few photo booths set up so we could get some memorable pictures throughout the night.




Every attendee could take home their very own Oscar! How fun!!



This night would not have been half as magical if it weren’t for Oriental Trading.  If you are looking for fun decor for your classroom or themed party, I highly recommend checking out Oriental Trading.  They have something for every one and every theme. 

THANK YOU Oriental Trading for being such an amazing sponsor for our event!

*Disclaimer:  I was sent products of my choice in exchange for writing this post, but all opinions expressed are 100% my own!

4 comments

  1. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one. พรมปูพื้น

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.
    thảm chơi nhạc cho bé

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered with my friend's advice.I am very pleased.The most beautiful decorations proposal on this site. www.homedecor-en.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy to read this one. I must share this one with my good friends. Thanks for sharing this one. Now it's time to avail jupiter florida airport for more information.

    ReplyDelete