I am linking with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.
Today is my last "official" day of break. The teachers go back on Monday for an inservice day and the students return on Tuesday.
1. Today I went to Hobby Lobby and I was able to buy some things so I could get my craft on. I love to craft although I am not the best at it. I will posting what I made on Monday!
2. I am spending some quality mommy-daughter time with my little monkey tonight. We are going to watch the new Tinkerbell movie "Secret of the Wings" and probably paint our nails, put on make-up, and do our hair. You know the usual fun girly stuff :)
3. My son is finally fever-free and back to normal. Although I think he bottled up his energy that he didn't use the past week and has put it all in today. That's o.k. though as long as he feels better!
4. I got an email saying my new blazer is on it's way! I haven't owned a blazer in quite some time, but I have become OBSESSED with fashion blogs over break. I am loving how they wearing them these days.
5. I am ALMOST finished with my new Penguin mini-unit. I have been working very hard on this creation. I LOVE teaching about penguins and I am really excited about my new penguin mini-unit. I think this is my best creation yet for TpT. I will post more about it on my blog once it is finished, but here is a sneak peek ;)
Well now I am off to go snuggle up on the couch with my little girl and watch our movie! Hope everyone has a great weekend!