Back to School with Oriental Trading

This school year I have taken a new position as instructional coach.  This means that I am no longer a classroom teacher and instead working with teachers from kindergarten to fifth grade.

Part of my role is helping teachers implement guided reading.  As a result, I am moving from one grade to another throughout my day.  This means I needed a "Guided Reading Basket" to take with me.

Thank goodness for Oriental Trading because I was able to stock it so easily.


I have pencils, markers, dry erase boards, and erasers all in my basket.  Here are some of my favorite items though:

With my primary students, I LOVE using magnetic letters.  I have two different kinds of letters from Oriental Trading:  foam letters and plastic letters.  They both work great for making words.



My students LOVE using these Read to Self Phones.  They make whisper reading during our small groups so much more fun!  I use these with both my primary and intermediate students.


When working with my intermediate students, sometimes they have a hard time keeping their place in the book.  Whenever that happens I pull out these Highlight Reading Strips to help them keep their place.

Check out Oriental Trading's Learn 365 website to find these and other great back to school finds!  Leave a comment below and let me know what you always keep handy in your guided reading basket!

*Disclaimer:  I was sent products of my choice in exchange for writing this post, but all opinions expressed are 100% my own!

6 comments

  1. School instructional coach has a great role in developing the education sector all over the country.There are many people looking for some new but effective changes around the city.This domywriting.com is becoming more and more reliable on school developmental activities and an instructional coach could play many rules on this sector.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my name is Promise dickson Finch am from Texas USA. I want to share a testimony of how Dr. OLU herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr. OLU. herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than two weeks of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have weak erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call +2348140654426 .." or you can also contact him through his what-app +238140654426  

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot for everything, I love to read your post. It's good to read such a good blog
    skup samochodów używanych Wrocław

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice read, I highly appreciate your efforts. Kindergarten Nashua Nh is the best pre schhol for kids in Nashua, NH, US.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great article. I really love it. You done really nice work in this article. Hope you will share more good updates. Now it's time to avail snow white soap for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to express my sincere gratitude for delivering an outstanding article. Your dedication to sharing valuable information is truly commendable, benefiting not just me but many others as well. Your commitment to producing insightful content is highly valued. Please continue your exceptional work, consistently sharing articles of remarkable quality. Your contributions make a meaningful impact, and we truly appreciate the knowledge and insights you consistently provide. Thank you once again for your thoughtful and enlightening posts! On the hunt for assignment aid? Your search terminates right here! We extend our management assignment help services within your reach, featuring a proficient squad of 2000+ assignment professionals. Rest assured, we're committed to shepherding you through your assignments. Queries? Contact us promptly.

    ReplyDelete