1. My husband helped rake the leaves :) Somehow since we moved to this house 7 years ago it has always been my job which I don't mind, but I was very grateful for his help!
2. The kids got to play in the leaf pile. They had so much fun!
3. Oktoberfest at my school. It is basically our Halloween party instead of having the kids wear costumes at school. My kiddos came with me and we had a blast!
4. Halloween!!!!! The kids had so much fun. My teenage nieces walked the neighborhood with us for a little while and then we went back and had a bonfire!
5. My baby boy turned 8 yesterday......I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday we were headed to the hospital. It definitely doesn't seem like I am old enough to have an 8 year old, but I am :( He thought he was getting legos for his birthday, but we surprised at his party at my in-laws house with an iPod wrapped in a huge box. He also decided he wanted cookies instead of cake or cupcakes. I love this little guy!