Here is my high five for the week:
1. coffee......I don't know how I could get through a day without it!
2. I finished my Holiday Math Centers pack and posted it to TPT last night. Click on the image to check it out.
3. I also finished my Elf Yourself Craftivity. Here is a peek at what the craft will look like. My daughter is the elf :)
4. It feels so good to cross some items off my to-do list (i.e. #2 & #3)
5. I am continuing my Christmas shopping. It is awesome to know I won't be in a rush trying to find gifts this year!
Happy Friday! What are your high five for the week? Link up with Lauren to let us know!