High Five for Friday!

Wow!  This week just flew by........I can't believe it is Friday again!  I am once again linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk Blog for High Five for Friday.


1.  I took the kids to "Pirate School" at the library on Talk Like a Pirate Day!  Oh.  My.  Goodness.  It was so much fun!  To top it off I got some cute ideas for my own pirate unit I do at the end of the school year :)


2.  My September birchbox came in the mail this week!  I am loving the products in this month's box especially the nail polish!

3.  Homemade Thai lettuce wraps for dinner Wednesday night....can you say YUM?

4.  It is finally starting to feel like fall.....I heart fall weather don't you?

5.  I know this hasn't happened yet, but I am super excited about it.  I get a little mommy break with a girl's night out tomorrow night with one of my best friends :)

What are your high five for Friday?

No comments