Apple Unit


We are finishing up our farm animal unit which means.....moving on to apples next.  I am so excited to start our apple unit because it means one thing:  IT IS FALL!  I truly {heart} fall weather.  I just can't get enough of it.  Plus I love visiting the apple orchard and pumpkin patch every year with my family.  Heaven!!

I was prepping for my apple activities for the week and my daughter was trying to be ever so helpful so I let her create one of the apple projects from my unit, an apples on top headband.  You can see her modeling it below ;)


I am a little bummed though because the first two days of my apple unit I will be at a professional development workshop.  I love teaching the apple unit and I am a little jealous that my substitute will get to teach this to my little ones, but I am also looking forward to my training on Monday and Tuesday.  I guess I just wish there were two of me so I could be in both places at once!

About this darn apple unit.....boy oh boy did I spend a long time making this!  It is my first "big" unit I am selling on TPT!  I have included many literacy and math activities in this unit such as sorting, patterning, labeling, an apple poem, apples on top class book, and a decodable apple book with pages for students to write.



If you are interested in this unit please click on the image below to go to my TPT store.....happy apple picking!


1 comment

  1. Its been so true and students must need to regard about every possible stance with regards to present respective stances and there will be more to be done in this regard. midwestern university pa program

    ReplyDelete