I made this!

I like to think of myself as a crafty person, but I don't know if I completely qualify.  I get all these wonderful ideas and will usually get the supplies for them, but I never seem to fully execute.

I saw a picture on pinterest and thought it was just so adorable and decided to make these for my mother and grandmother with pictures of their grandkids and great-grandkids for Mother's Day.  Guess What???  I did and they turned out so cute I decided I wanted to make one for myself.

This is what I made:


It is a terra cotta pot that I "mod podged" pictures from our family vacation on.  Then I hot glued some ribbon around the top.  I filled it with dry kidney beans and I now use it to hold all my pens, pencils, etc.  I just love the ease of it.  It is so much easier to find the right pen with this rather than a traditional pencil cup.

Have you made anything for your classroom that you just love?

1 comment