I am linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk Blog for High Five for Friday. Here is my high five for Friday!
1. Watching my little man at his first soccer game of the season. He did a great job!
2. Seeing my little girl start to get past her fear of falling.
3. Da Bears opening game with the husband. We won't talk about last night's game.
4. Morning coffee..........LOVE!!!!
5. School lets out early today for our high school's homecoming parade which means two things: I will have two happy little ones who get to watch the parade and while at the game Ms. Claire will I'm sure be cheering on the cheerleaders and football players :)
Have a great weekend!