Show Us What You Bought

Did you shop 'til you dropped for Cyber Monday (and Tuesday)?  I know I did.  I did some major damage on TpT as well as some other sites too.  I love shopping from the comfort of my home while snuggled up under a blanket with my pi's on.  Come on…..I know I am not the only one who feels that way!

I am linking up with the fabulous Blog Hoppin' gals for the Show Us What You Bought Linky party.  I love seeing everyone's purchases!  Every time there is a linky like this I end up putting more things on my wish list for purchase!  :)


Here are some of the purchases I made:





And of course I bought some fabulous clipart and fonts:





Can you tell I am working on a new community helpers unit?  I use the term "working on" loosely as it is my Christmas break project.  :)

I think I am done with my online shopping for the sale…..unless I see something else that I can't live without then I will probably have to make an exception.  hahaha!

Check back tomorrow to hear the tales of my classroom elf.  We had quite the drama today!

1 comment

  1. I was done yesterday after I did some shopping. Then I read some posts about the different things people were buying and back I went tonight. If I keep reading, I might have a 3rd checkout in my future!

    Amanda
    A Very Curious Class

    ReplyDelete