Deck the Halls with TpT

Are you excited for Cyber Monday and Tuesday over at TpT?  I know I am.  My wish list is full and I am loading up my cart with goodies from all my favorite authors.  

I am joining some bloggy friends to bring you some holiday hits!  I am linking up with Christina over at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge.


Here is the playlist!


I am choosing two of my favorite songs.


This is one of my most popular products on Teachers Pay Teachers.  Not only do I use this craft with my students every year, but I also do with my sweet babies at home too!


These Math Centers include 6 different centers and is newly revised.  All the centers meet common core standards in kindergarten.


Don't forget about the sale Monday and Tuesday.


While you are filling your cart, consider purchasing a bundle from the Central Illinois Tornado Relief Fund.  All proceeds will go to help the victims of the November 17th tornadoes in central Illinois.  These bundles will be available December 1st - 31st.  



Happy Cyber Shopping!!  :)

No comments