Shout Out Linky Party

I am very excited to be joining Lisa over at Growing Firsties for her Shout Out Linky Party!


First, I am giving a shout out to a blog that has more followers than me!  The blog I am choosing is
Kindergarten Squared.  I found these two lovely ladies through Farley's linky and I just love their blog. Page and Cristy are awesome so go check out their blog right now.......well actually not "right" now how about after you read about my other shout out ;)



Next, I am giving a shout out to a blog that has fewer followers than me.  I am choosing to give a shout out to Mrs. Murillo's Class.  Najat has a super cute blog with lots of freebies and let's be honest here.....who doesn't love a good freebie.  Am I right or am I right???



Ok, now you can go check out both of these fabulous blogs!  Have a great week!  I will be back on Wednesday with a new idea for a monthly post.  Can't wait.  :)

6 comments

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! I am heading over to your picks next. Smiles - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! You are so stinkin' sweet! Thank you so much for the shout out! It makes us feel sorta famous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so, so much!! You too have a super cute blog and you have amazing ideas and resources!

    ReplyDelete