Freebie on the 1st

I know some of you had to go back to school today.  We have off through Monday which I am so thankful for.  I love creating emergent readers for my students.  We color the books, find popcorn words, punctuation, etc.  I also love that they can go back later and read these books all by themselves.  It gives them the confidence that they CAN read!

I made a snowman emergent reader to use in my class next week.  I used graphics from Ashley Hughes to create this book and fonts from Jen Jones.  I just love both of their stuff!!  I am linking up with Freebie-licious to share this "forever freebie."




If you would like a copy of this FREE emergent reader, you can get it <here>.  This is my first time using google docs so I hope it works out.  If you have any trouble downloading, please let me know!

3 comments

  1. My kiddos LOVE these little books!! Thanks for sharing!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute freebie! I found you due to a response to QQT and you are your building trainer. I would love to hear more about how you use cooperative learning strategies in your classroom. I went to training last year, and am always looking for ways to incorporate it better in my classroom. I'm your newest follower!
    Gwen
    Learning With Mrs. Brinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to post more about the structures I use in my classroom. :) If you have any questions, you can always email me at mrspauleyskindergarten@gmail.com.

      Delete