Christmas Conversation

It has been really hard to find time to blog lately with all the craziness that surrounds this magical holiday season.  I truly love the Advent and Christmas season and thought I would join Abby in her Christmas Conversation linky party.


This year on Christmas Eve I am starting a new tradition with my children.  I bought them new Christmas pajamas and the book 'Twas the Night Before Christmas.  It was favorite book as a child and I want to start the tradition of reading it every Christmas Eve night.  

My favorite family tradition is our annual cookie decorating party.  We get together and decorate over 150 cookies.  It is just a blast!



And sometimes it ends up with a light saber battle.....lol.



And now I am off to finish wrapping presents.  I got a little sidetracked on my wrapping with myself, hubby, and son all getting sick.  Hoping it stays away from my little princess.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment