January Currently

I am still in shock that in a few short hours 2014 will come to a close.  It has been a great year, but I am very much looking forward to all 2015 has to come!

I am linking up with Farley to tell you about my currently!


Listening - My daughter got an easel, canvases, paints, brushes, palettes, etc. for Christmas.  She is painting away and chatting with me as she paints.  I love to see her using her creativity.  She has such an imagination and I love that both my kids use their daily.  (My son writes his own stories all the time)

Loving - I wanted to completely clean out my laundry room, re-organize, and pitch stuff.  I did it.  It seems I rarely get to accomplish a task like that on break.

Thinking - So many amazing women have recommended "It Starts With Food" and I want to read it and then maybe do the whole 30.

Wanting - A need a few more days of break.  My family was sick for the first week so it seems like break just finally started for us.  I want more time with my little ones before I have to go back to work.

Needing - I wish my house could clean itself.  I get one room clean and then turn around and another room is a mess.  I guess that is the joy of having small children???

YES - I will get healthier and make better food choices this year.  It has to happen.  It will happen.

Maybe - I would love to go to Vegas for the conferences and meet-ups this year.  Trying to see if I can swing it with grad school and family stuff.

I wish - I really want to put our house on the market in August, but I don't know if that is going to happen.  I wish we could purchase a new house because we really need more room.  (One reason why our house always seems to be a mess is not enough room for everything)  Trying to talk hubby into it is another story.  It will happen, but may not be on my timeline.

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy New Year!



7 comments

  1. hey there! I actually started blogging because of a Whole 30 - it was way before bigtime literacy was ever even thought of, but doing the whole 30 and blogging about my progress was so motivating! something to think of for sure! :-) I'll leave the link to my whole 30 stuff here in case you want to check it out!
    Happy New Year and cheers to a healthier 2015...I'm right there with you!
    Michelle
    http://gooodgooodlife.blogspot.com/2012/04/whole-30-results.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My "I wish" was a housekeeper! I am thinking it is always worse when we are on break and home all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'd love to go to Vegas. It looks like so much fun. You're such a good mommy to let your kids use their imaginations and get messy! I hope to do that too with my little monkey. And congrats on organizing the laundry room. It's so nice to work in a room that looks pretty. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a few more days of winter break myself! Time just seems to have flown by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am right there with you on the few more days of Christmas break! We go back the 5th but I am sure I'll be wanting another day, or two, or five! I love my second graders but there is so much I want to get done at home!! :) I love your blog! :)
    Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  6. My "maybe" was to go to Vegas also! The TpT conference looks like so much fun! We've never been to Vegas and it is somewhere we would like to go! We also did some cleaning - I love the feeling of decluttering!! Happy 2015 to you!!

    recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vegas was a lot of fun. I don't think that I will be able to make it back there this year, but I hope that you get to go and have a blast!

    Happy New Year!

    -Sarah
    A Rocky Top Teacher

    ReplyDelete