I am loving that we are all in the Christmas spirit at my house. I have a very Christmas themed High Five this week. :) Linking up with Lauren again for High Five for Friday.
1. The kids woke up to our Elf on the Shelf, Hermie (you know Hermie from Rudolph) sitting here. He took off the stockings and hung the kiddos underwear instead. It was a riot to watch the kids reactions that morning.
2. Yet another Hermie incident....the kids also kept laughing about this one. Yep, he T.P.'ed our Christmas tree.
3. This past weekend I got to take this little man on a mommy-son date to a movie. We went and saw "Rise of the Guardians" in 3D. It was a good movie.
4. Which means that tonight I am taking this little cutie-pie on a mommy-daughter date. Not sure exactly what we are doing, but I know we are headed to dinner together and then maybe a little shopping. :)
5. My mom sent my kids this book as a gift for St. Nicholas Day, but I am more excited about it! We love Pete the Cat in our house!
Have a great & relaxing weekend everyone!