Award!

I was reading one of my favorite blogs Ms. Hutten's Buttons and I saw that Krissy nominated my little blog here for a Liebster Award.  Whooo Hooo!  Thank you Krissy!!

Now I have to do the following:
1.  Post 11 random things about myself
2.  Answer the questions that the nominator set for me
3.  Create 11 questions for the people I nominate
4.  Choose 11 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers to nominate and link them in my post.

Eleven Random Things about Me:
1.  I love shoes and made my husband make sure I had special shoe shelves when we redid our closet.
2.  I love nail polish, but hate having long nails.
3.  I put on sweats the instant I get home at night {I love to be in comfy clothes}
4.  I could eat strawberries every day all day for the rest of my life.
5.  I will cry at any sad show or movie in a heartbeat.
6.  I LOVE to bake, but could do without cooking :)
7.  I am exactly one foot shorter than my husband.
8.  I have had stitches 5 times, but never broken a bone.
9.  I always thought I would never, ever want to teach kindergarten, but now I can't imagine teaching anything but kindergarten.
10.  I have to sleep without socks.
11.  I hate feet!

These are the questions that Krissy gave me to answer:
1.  Favorite food item to bring to a potluck?
any kind of dip like stuff.....I love to dip things!  I have a recipe called Amanda's dip that is a big hit!
2.  What are your three most played songs on your iTunes?
Dani California by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Defying Gravity from Wicked (My daughters favorite song)
Fine by Me by Andy Grammar (My son's favorite song)
We have very eclectic music taste in our household!
3.  Do you prefer a Real book or an electronic reader?
I love a real book, but I mostly use my kindle because I can have many books with me at one time.
4.  Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall?
It's a toss up between summer and fall.  I love summer because I get so much time with my kids, but I love fall weather.
5.  Favorite animals to see at the zoo?
Giraffes...hands down my favorite animal to see
6.  Favorite James Bond movie?
The World is Not Enough or Die Another Day (Those are the only two I have seen.)
7.  Breakfast cereal of choice?
I don't normally eat cereal but if I do I like kashi cereals.
8.  To iron or not to iron?
I HATE to iron......I use downy wrinkle release on every thing!!!
9.  How many things are in your TpT wish list?
Right now only 17 because I just bought a bunch of stuff during the cyber Monday sale
10. Guilty snack you eat while at the movie theater?
Popcorn with a little bit of butter
11. Mac or PC?
I have always been a PC girl until we got our newest computer which is a MAC and now I don't think I could ever go back to a PC again.

Here are my 11 questions for my nominees:
1.  What is your all-time favorite children's book?
2.  What is your all-time favorite adult book?
3.  If you could choose any job other than teaching, what would you choose?
4.  Who is the one most influential teacher you had?
5.  Do you prefer to cook or bake?
6.  What is your favorite snack food?
7.  What is the first thing you do when you get home from work each night?
8.  If your house was on fire and you had enough time to grab one thing (not a person), what would it be?
9.  What is your biggest fear?
10.  What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
11.  What is the one thing you can not teach without?

And drum roll please...................here are my nominees:
11.  Mrs. Janelle's Kindergarten Kingdom

Don't forget to check out this post {here} to enter into my giveaway!

1 comment

  1. Thanks so much for the nomination, Amanda! I've received this award in the past, but thank you for thinking of me!! Love your blog!!
    Connie Anderson:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete