Thankful Thoughts

I am linking up with Lyndsey at "A Year of Many Firsts" today for Thankful Thoughts.


I am thankful so many things in my life, but here a just a few:

1.  My husband......he is my #1 fan, my supporter, and my rock.  I don't know what I would do without him.

2.  These two cuties.  My life is complete as long as I have my two little ones with me.


3.  I am thankful for my job.  I love being a teacher.  In fact, every since I was five years old this is all I have ever wanted to do with my life is teach!

4.  I am very thankful not only to my family, but also my husband's family.  I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people not only in my life, but in my children's lives.


My dad and I 

My mom's family
 
My mom, stepdad, mother-in-law, father-in-law, the kids, hubby, and I at Epcot

5.  I am thankful for my amazing friends and co-workers.



Just a few of my amazing co-workers :)

What are you thankful for?

No comments