High Five For Friday!

Oh my this has been an exhausting week again for me!  I was put on crutches because I have hurt my foot, but they did not see a fracture so just have to be on crutches until I can bear weight again.  Needless to say, things have been off for me this week and teaching kindergarten on crutches is quite the challenge!

Here is my high five for the week:

1.  coffee......I don't know how I could get through a day without it!

2.  I finished my Holiday Math Centers pack and posted it to TPT last night.  Click on the image to check it out.


3.  I also finished my Elf Yourself Craftivity.  Here is a peek at what the craft will look like.  My daughter is the elf :)


4.  It feels so good to cross some items off my to-do list (i.e. #2 & #3)

5.  I am continuing my Christmas shopping.  It is awesome to know I won't be in a rush trying to find gifts this year!

Happy Friday!  What are your high five for the week?  Link up with Lauren to let us know!

2 comments