Favorite Pins Friday

I think I am in love with this linky because I am in love with Pinterest.  I am linking up today with the ever fabulous Cara from The First Grade Parade to show you some of my favorite pins.  {Although I didn't pin much since I didn't have internet for half the week.}


Here are my favorite SCHOOL related pins:



Here my favorite HOME related pins:




My favorite FUNNY pins:



I know I will be pinning more this week.  If you are interested in following my pins, please click {here}.  :)

Today is the last day to sign up to donate for my giveaway.  If you are interested, I would be greatly appreciative.  Just fill out the form below.  If not, that's fine too, but check back on Sunday so you can enter the giveaway!  :)


6 comments

  1. Great pins - I especially like the wine bottle makeover. It is super cute!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth
    fittobefourth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The LOVE vases are so pretty, I love them & I've already re-pinned them. THank you for sharing.

    Stephanie
    PolkaDotPalace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your google form was so cutesy! Fancy pants! ;) I loved the glue pin-so clever!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glue pin. Boy, do we need help using glue correctly!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete