Five for Friday {100th Day Style}

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.



I am going to share my 5 favorite moments from our 100th Day celebration today.


We dressed up like we were 100 years old!  These are just a couple of my favorite outfits.





We, of course, made hats and fruit loop necklaces.  My room continued to smell like fruit loops all day long!

{Another one of my favorite outfits of the day!}




We did a center rotation with the other kindergarten class.  We spread them out to 6 different activities.  Here are a few.







Our friend Zero the Hero brought us a yummy treat.  I just melt white chocolate and then add a pretzel stick and two m&m's so it looks like a 100.  Simple and easy.



At the end of the day we made this fun craft.  I am not sure where it is from.  If you do, let me know in the comments below so I can give that person a shout out!




Needless to say, now this teacher is EXHAUSTED!  Therefore, I am heading to lay down with a good book and a warm blanket.

How do you celebrate 100th day in your classroom?  I would love to hear!


3 comments

  1. I love your 100 day photos - it is such a fun thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the gumball activity!!

    Kimberly Ann

    p.s. you NEED to come to Vegas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a super fun 100th day! I just love when the kiddos dress up like they're 100! So fun. :)

    Kelly
    Lattes and Lunchrooms

    ReplyDelete