Kindergarten Progress Reports

In our district, we have conferences in the fall and the spring.

In the fall, we have the conferences at the end of the first quarter and present parent's with their child's first quarter report card.

In the spring, conferences are held about half-way through our third quarter.  This gives us plenty of time to address concerns before the end of the year.  Since we don't have report cards to give, I like to give out a progress report.  I made this one and then decided that it would be great to give to the parents in the middle of each quarter.

I list the third quarter expectation even though we aren't finished with third quarter so that parents understand where we need their child to be.

If you would like to grab this freebie, click on the image below.  I hope you find it as useful as I have.




1 comment