Leprechauns

Do you something special to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in your classroom?  We usually have a leprechaun that comes to visit while my students are at recess or in a special.  This year I thought why not make ourselves leprechauns rather than just having one visit.  (Don't worry our naughty leprechaun will still visit, make a mess, and leave us some "gold")

Here is what I came up with.....a little leprechaun yourself activity.



I love creating these crafts using the students' pictures.  It is so much and makes a fun keepsake for the parents.  We will also do a little writing activity with our craft.  My class will be making these next week so we can hang them all week long to enjoy.  :)

Are you interested in grabbing this for yourself?  Just click on the image below to check it out.



I also have an Elf Yourself and a Frankenstein Yourself craft.  I have some ideas in the works for more "yourself" crafts because I just love them so!


No comments