Outer Space

This week with my sweet little kindergarten friends we will be learning about space.  We will learn about the sun, moon, planets, astronauts, and even talk about aliens of course!  I will be using Deanna Jump's Alien Invasion unit as well as my newest creation my Out of Sight Outer Space Math & Literacy Mini-Unit.



This unit includes math surveys, a math measurement center {a favorite in my classroom}, real/alien word literacy center, an original song about the song, and many different graphic organizers.  Click on either image to head over to my TpT store to check it out.  If you purchase it today, I am having a sale so you can get it at a discounted price!  Plus, at checkout enter the code SUPER to receive an additional 10% off.  What a steal!




Well I am off to drink my coffee and then make some of my famous chocolate cupcakes for my nephew's birthday brunch.  {He turned 21 on Thursday.  Does that make me seem old that I have a 21 year old nephew??  Well I won't tell you how old my oldest one is then! ;)}

Then later I will be emptying my wishlist on TpT and putting it all in my cart.  I love a good sale! :)  And I will of course be watching the big game.  I LOVE football!!

Don't forget to stop by and enter my 100 follower giveaway!  It is going on now through midnight on Friday, February 8th.  There are 12 fabulous prizes!  {Click on the image to enter}



Have a great day watching football, Beyonce, the commercials and shopping til you drop at TpT! :)

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly Ann! :) I am excited to teach this unit to my little ones!

      Delete