I'm Baaaaack!

As I thought might happen, I have been a little M.I.A. from the blogging world lately.  I have been crazy busy, but for plenty of good reasons.  :)

First of all, my husband and I were out of town to celebrate our best friends' wedding.  Yep, you read that right my bestie married my hubby's bestie!  We have known him for years and once they started dating, she and I became instant bestie's.  I have to share just a couple of pictures.  (If you follow me on instagram, you have already seen these gems!)

It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding!

Reception Shenanigans!

Photo Booth Fun!

Our lovely friends also surprised us by playing our wedding song for us at their reception.  They made us go out on the dance floor and dance since we celebrated our ten year anniversary.  Of course, I was tearing up because of their sweet gesture.  It was amazing!

(Side note:  Emily (the bride) is super crafty and extremely talented.  She is getting ready to start an etsy shop soon.  We plan on having a giveaway once she is up and running so be on the lookout!)

Would like to hear about what has been happening in my classroom?  Well last week it was a whole lot of not much because we were just trying to stay cool.  It was between 95 - 105 in my classroom every day last week.  Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday we got out two hours early for the heat.  My poor students could barely function in that heat.  They cancelled school on Thursday and Friday.  It really threw off the week as well as this week.  Basically we have just been trying to get back on track.

One thing we did accomplish today (that was supposed to happen last week) was create an anchor chart about how to color a three star paper.  Take a peek.


Last, but not least, make sure you a fan of my facebook page.  I will posting something extra special tonight.  You can become a fan here.  :)

2 comments

  1. Always lovely to see wedding pics...thanks and how special for you anniversary surprise dance. My beastie got married on my 17th wedding anniversary but no such gesture...I'm emailing her your post. Love your anchor hart idea. I've never done this but will next year, thanks.
    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet about the wedding!! Cute pics!

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete