Peek at My Week

It has been a very long time since I have been organized enough to link up with the fabulous Mrs. Wills for the Peek at My Week Linky!  But here I am all organized, almost prepped (the last few things are printing as I type), and ready to go for not only this week, but also next week which is only 2 1/2 days for my kiddos.

Without further ado, here are my plans for the week:



You can click on the images to look at my plans in google docs.  The images are clickable so you can head to those products.

As you can see, we will be finishing up our learning on nocturnal animals.  The kinder kids have been having a blast learning about all these animals.  I think skunks have been their favorite so far!

On Wednesday, we are going to start our Thanksgiving unit which will last through next Wednesday.  I plan on using many activities from Elizabeth's November unit.  Have you checked out her blog?  If you haven't you should!  While you are there, you should go ahead and follow her as well as her store because she makes amazing products!  I should know I own most of them!!!  :)

We are continuing writer's workshop with Deanna & Deedee's units.  I am loving how the students are taking control and ownership of their writing.  It is amazing to watch!

On Friday, we are deviating from our normal math lessons to do some math surveys….well actually probably just one.  It will be the first time that they will be doing one where they survey ten friends instead of five.  Wish me luck!!!!  :)


No comments