Helpful Hint

I am linking up with the lovely ladies over at Blog Hoppin' with a helpful hint.  At least I find my hint helpful so I hope you will too.

I have always been an early bird and I would always get to school by 7:00 a.m.  I didn't like staying late so I would use my time in the morning to get things together.  Well, my husband recently switched shifts and now I am not able to get to work until about 7:30.  We have to be there by 7:40 so I don't have much time in the mornings.  To help myself out, I decided I needed a checklist of things to do before I leave each day.

I created this:


I put it in a 5x7 frame.  I use a dry erase marker to check off the items once I complete them.  Then I wipe it off for the next day.

Now I know that in the morning everything is ready to go for the day!  It makes me feel prepared and ready to start my day.


Do you have any helpful hints?  I would love to hear them!!

2 comments

  1. GREAT idea! There are always certain things I like to have ready for the next day before leaving.
    www.kindersisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this hint! I like to get to school early and then bolt out the door right at 3:30, but then I often regret not prepping more for the next day. I should make a checklist like this to help me get at least a few little things done before leaving.

    Thanks for the hint!

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete