Five for Friday

Another Friday and another Five for Friday :)


#1 We went on a road trip to hike at Starved Rock park.


#2 A two year project is finally complete at my school.  We have been fundraising for two years to get an addition for our playground.  This is all the equipment we had before:


Now we have that playground plus this beauty:


We have five new slides!!!  I am so excited!

#3 We spent a lot of time outside.  Here is my little princess "tanning".  {Don't worry she has LOTS of sunblock on!}


#4  Remember those jalapeños from last week?  Well they were ready to pick.  The first thing from my garden.  :)


#5  If you follow my Teachers Pay Teachers store, you may have noticed I have put some new brightly colored products for classrooms in my store.  I am gearing up for next year by making some new products that I will be using in my own classroom.  I thought some of you might be on the brightly colored trend so I am uploading all that I am making to TpT.  I plan on using bright colors with a mix of polka dots and chevron.  I am loving it so far.  Too bad I can't get into my classroom right now to start updating my bulletin boards.  {They are waxing my floors right now.}

Click on any of the images to check out that product.  I will be uploading some more things as I finish them.  Follow my store so you can see the products as soon as they are uploaded!





My dear friend Elizabeth is celebrating her birthday today.  Stop by and tell her happy birthday.  While you are there, you should enter her fabulous giveaway!


I am sure you know that google reader will be no more as of July 1st.  Click on the button on the right to follow me on bloglovin' friends! :)

Have a great weekend!


5 comments

  1. Cute new packs. Oh I love the new playground, that is awesome!!! :)

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new packs! The colors are great!

    Karen

    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute new packs! Good for you getting a jump on back to school. We get new playground equipment this year too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet to share about my giveaway! Your road trip looked fun :) Glad you are getting to spend lots of time with your family <3
    Love ya!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new playground looks like lots of fun for the kiddos. I like that chevron background with the lime green, pink and purple. I LOVE bright colors!!! I've always used hot neon colors. This year I'm going from a jungle theme with hot pink and lime green to an ocean theme with lime green and bright blue. Isn't it funny how teachers count down the days to the last day of school but yet during the summer I feel like my brain is constantly thinking of new ideas for classroom décor and set-up for the upcoming year. lol

    Brittany
    Lovely Literacy and More

    ReplyDelete