Earth Day & Zoo Unit

Tomorrow is Earth Day.  I plan on doing a one day mini-unit on Earth Day.  I will, of course, be using my Taking Care of the Earth Emergent Reader.  If you click on the image you can head to TpT to grab yourself one.


I also searched TpT for some freebies to use with my class tomorrow.  Nothing like waiting until the day before right??  I wanted to share some of the awesome freebies I found: {Click on the images to head to the freebie!}




I have been hard at work this week and weekend creating my new "Going to the Zoo" unit.  It has anchor charts, reading response activities, literacy centers, math activities, and math centers.  It also has everything you need to teach 9 different animals:  alligators, elephants, giraffes, hippos, lions, monkeys, rhinos, tigers, and zebras.  There are graphic organizers as well as an All About Zoo Animals book.  Click on the image below to check it out.



I also created an emergent reader to accompany my zoo unit.  You can check it out here:


Lastly, I created a zoo roll & color freebie.  If I don't include a roll & color in my math centers, my students are so disappointed.  We don't want them disappointed so I try to have one each week!


I have my whole store on sale through tomorrow so head on over to pick up these while they are on sale!!  :)

Now I am off to laminate all the fun activities from my zoo unit.  I plan on starting it on Tuesday!  Can't wait!!

No comments