Does this happen to anyone else? Please tell me I'm not the only one!!
Spending that time in my classroom got me thinking about back to school and I started making a list of some items I needed to pick up for the beginning of the year.
I thought it would be fun to make a list of all my Back To School Must Haves!!
1. Clorox Wipes - I know the custodians clean the room, but I just always feel better after giving everything a good clean with some Clorox wipes.
2. Pens - The Papermate Ink Joy pens are my favorite because I use them to color code my planner. I also love the Papermate Flair pens though too!
3. Labels - I create labels for all my students' notebooks (math, science & social studies, guided reading, poetry). I also like the small labels for labeling the students' folders, planners, etc.
4. Ticonderoga Pencils - I ask my students to bring in pencils, but most pencils now really stink to be quite honest. I buy tons of Ticonderoga ones to use because they sharpen the best and last the longest. I use the regular yellow ones for my students and then I always purchase some different colored ones for me. This way I always know which pencils are mine. :)
5. Binders - I use binders for my lesson plan book, assessment binder, and KIDS binder. I also like to keep my TpT products in binders as well.
6. Post It Notes - I mean.....does this really need an explanation?? I love having a huge variety of them!
7. Scentos Markers - I love making cute anchor charts with my favorite Scentos markers. I can't wait for these to hit the stores so I can purchase a few more sets. I may have a *slight* Scentos obsession and may have even bought a new Thiry-One container just to hold all these babies. ;)
What are your back to school MUST have items? Please sound off in the comments below! I love hearing everyone's ideas.