Easy Center Ideas

Are you looking for some fun and easy ideas to make engaging centers in your classroom?  Then you need to head over to Ellison's Education Blog and check out my posts.

Want to see how to make a fun ice cream themed math center?  Click on the picture to read all about it.



Want to see how to take one set of Ellison dies and create four different centers?  This may be my favorite activity of all time.  My students absolutely love these centers!  Click on the picture to find out more about it.



So what are you waiting for?  Head on over to Ellison and check out all the great ideas!  :)


1 comment

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these great easy centre ideas for Phoenix preschool. I hope my kids would love these fun centers and might be it’s a great activity for them. Keep sharing some more fun activities here.

    ReplyDelete