End of the Year Gift Idea

For the past four years, I have given out the exact same gift at the end of the year.  This year I needed to change it up a bit.

(If you would like to see what I had previously done click here)

This year I decided to give each of my students a pair of sunglasses and a glow bracelet.  Then I added a tag that said "Your future is so bright!"


I picked up the sunglasses and glow bracelets at Walmart.  It was inexpensive, easy, and the students LOVED it!  If you would like to download the tags, just click on the image below.



What do you give for end of the year gifts?  Sound off in the comments below!


1 comment

  1. Cute end of the year gift idea! Also - not sure if you know, but your header navigation isn't working.

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete